Sunday, July 22, 2007

Launch of Blog

I just got back from the Hurston-Wright Writer's Week at AU. It will be a long time before I forget the bonds created over words. As promised there are a few things I wanted my fellow writers to know about:

a) If you'd like to submit a 200-300 word paragraph about your experience this past week send it to me at poeticnoise1984@aol.com

b) If you'd like to submit something to Howard's literary journal, The Amistad, check out submission guidelines and past issues here www.coas.howard.edu/english/publications-amistad.html

c) I would like all of the High School students from Writers' Week to submit the poem or their short story that you read during open mic to me so I can do a special feature of your work for the Journal.

Best to you,

abdul ali

No comments: