Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rainy Day Reflection


  • I'm listening to "Shh...Peaceful" by Miles Davis. Yeah, yeah, I know the title is ironic given the volatile and reputed violent nature of this musical genius but who says a brother can like someone's art but not so much everything about the artist. They call that ethical relativism, right?


  • Rainy weather is my favorite weather.


  • I'm reading a collection of essays by the Toure`. You should check him out in case you have not already. His website is http://www.toure.com/


  • I have so much to do in way of school work, grad school applications, and still need to eat!!! I need to get my hands on a copy of Broke Diaries.


  • I'm looking forward to the Legacy Awards that the Hurston/Wright Foundation has every year. I'll be doing a tribute for Sonia Sanchez with three other writers.

No comments: